Sardines Fish Ball
• Mega Sardines Natural Oil 155g
• Mega Prime Sweet Chili Sauce
• Mega Prime Oyster Sauce
• Pechay, chopped
• Cooking oil
• In two separate bowls. Prepare eggs and breadcrumbs. Set aside.
• Drain Mega Sardines in Natural Oil.
• In a mixing bowl, add in the sardines and mash the fish.
• Add the chopped pechay, eggs, breadcrumbs and Mega Prime Oyster Sauce. Mix well.
• Scoop around 2 tbsps. of the sardines mixture and mold it into a sphere.
• Dip the fish ball in beaten egg, then roll it over on the breadcrumbs.
• Heat the oil in a cooking pot and deep fry the sardine balls using low to medium heat until it turns golden brown.
• Arrange in a serving plate and serve with Mega Prime Sweet Chili Sauce.